Vlaznev Aleksey Ivanovich, Doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor, sub-department of general physics and physics teaching technique, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. Intensification of scientific-technical progress and radical changes in social, economic and cultural spheres of society brought up to date the need for initiative, creative specialists able to provide renewal of all sides of social existence and ready for anticipatory creative activity, capable of making original professional and life decisions. The article is aimed at revealing the conditions promoting successful teaching heuristic devices of creative problem solution to students in conditions of education modernization.
Materials and methods. Realization of research objectives was achieved through the usage of the system interconnected and complementary methods, adequate to the goals of the work: the analysis of philosophic, psychological-pedagogical and methodological literature. In the course of experimental part of the work the author used the method multiple-factor analysis, that allows to reveal the conditions promoting teaching heuristic devices of creative problems solution to students.
Results. The analysis of literary sources allowed to reveal over 20 “suspected” factors influencing teaching heuristic devices of creative problems solutions to students, and the further statistical processing allowed to reveal 4 the most important factors: knowledge of nature laws, motivation to search, interest of a teacher, ability to self-education.
Conclusions. Study of the problem of teaching the heuristic devices of creative problems solution to students allows to understand the interconnection between creativity and heuristic activity, directed to obtain the new and to transform the existing information, to determine new directions of scientific problem study in future.
1. Zeer E. F. Professional'noe obrazovanie. Stolitsa [Professional education. Capital]. 2007, no. 4, pp. 9–10.
2. Pakhomov N. N., Tatur Yu. G. Vestnik vysshey shkoly [Bulletin of higher school]. 1998, no. 1, pp. 13–23.
3. Chernil'skiy D. V., Filatov O. K. Spetsialist [Specialist]. 1997, no. 1, pp. 51–64.
4. Al'tshuller G. S. Tvorchestvo kak tochnaya nauka [Creativity as precise science]. Moscow: Sov. radio, 1979, 184 p.
5. Andreev V. I. Pedagogika tvorcheskogo samorazvitiya [Pedagogy of creative selfdevelopment]. Kazan: Izd-vo Kazansk. un-ta, 1998, bk. 2, 320 p.
6. Kulyutkin Yu. N. Evristicheskie metody v strukture resheniy [Heuristic devices in structure of solutions]. Moscow: Pedagogika, 1970, 232 p.
7. Sokolov V. N. Pedagogicheskaya evristika: vvedenie v teoriyu i metodiku evristicheskoy deyatel'nosti [Pedagogical heuristics: introduction into thory and methods of heuristic activity]. Moscow: Aspekt Press, 1995, 225 p.
8. Lerner I. Ya. Didakticheskie osnovy metodov obucheniya [Didactic fundamentals of instruction methods]. Moscow: Pedagogika, 1981, 185 p.
9. Esaulov A.F. Psikhologiya resheniya zadach[Psychology of problem solving].Moscow:Vyssh.shk.,1972,216 p.
10. Fridman L. M. Matematika v shkole [Mathematics at school]. 1991, no. 5, pp. 59–60.
11. Zybina T. Yu. Tekhnologiya obucheniya kursantov evristicheskim priemam resheniya tvorcheskikh zadach: avtoref. dis. kand. ped. nauk [Technology of teaching heuristic devices of creative problems solution to students: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of pedagogical sciences]. Saratov, 2006, 21 p.
12. Meshcheryakov A. S., Kupriyanova G. S. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Gumanitarnye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Humanities]. 2013, no. 1, pp. 140–149.
13. Nalimov V. V., Chernova N. A. Statisticheskie metody planirovaniya ekstremal'nykh eksperimentov [Statistical methods of planning extreme experiments]. Moscow: Nauka, 1965, 325 p.